Fundraising for PHA UK
Support us at your next event
Whatever your sport, whatever your level, we have an event suited to you.
We'll supply all the things you need
When you register for a place in an event on behalf of the PHA UK, we can provide
- Information sheets / flyers (to give potential supporters information about PH)
- Letters to give to corporate sponsors (eg local businesses) showing that the PHA UK are in full support of your event
- PHA UK running vests
- Sponsorship forms
- A range of merchandise
- PHA UK Emphasis Magazines
- Posters & post cards to raise awareness
- Banners to display at your event
- Thank you letters and certificates of achievement for participants
Why is fundraising important to the PHA UK?
The PHA UK is the only charity in the UK dedicated to people affected by pulmonary hypertension (PH). PH is a serious life-limiting condition. Many people are unaware of the condition and it can take several years to reach an accurate diagnosis of PH.
The money you raise for the PHA UK goes towards improving the lives of people with PH and raise awareness of the condition.
You can also choose how you would like us to spend the funds you have raised. This includes:
- Helping to raise awareness of PH
- Research into improving treatment and finding a cure for PH
- Educational literature and DVDs for PHA UK members and medical professionals
- Financial grants for people with PH to help them purchase medical equipment
- Family weekends
- PHA UK conference.
How do I start fundraising for the PHA UK?
If you would like to fundraise for the PHA UK, we provide a fundraising pack which consists of sponsorship forms, leaflets, posters and merchandise which will help you get started with your event. Please contact the office and we'll send you one out.